Gites d.o.o. | Senožeti 39, 4201 Zg. Besnica, Slovenija
- VAT: SI2245906
- ID: 2245906
- Phone: +38640667878
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The consumer is obliged by the general terms and conditions in effect at the time of purchase (online order).
Availability of Information
Gites (flinger.eu) is committed to providing the customer with the following information:
a) the identity of the company (company name and registered office, business name and tax number),
b) contact information enabling the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, phone),
c) the essential characteristics of the product or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
d) product availability (any product offered on the site should be accessible within a reasonable time),
e) the terms product delivery (method, place and time of delivery),
f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously specified and must show whether taxes and delivery costs are included or not,
g) the method of payment and delivery,
h) the validity of the offer,
(i) the period within which the contract and the conditions for withdrawal can still be withdrawn; in addition, if and how much it costs the consumer to return the product,
j) an explanation of the complaints proceeding, including all contact person or authorized customer service information.
Products and Prices
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices of the Flinger online store may vary. All prices include VAT. The prices are valid at the time of placing an order and are not predefined.
Ordering and Prices
The purchase contract between Gites and the consumer is concluded at the Flinger online store at the moment Gites sends the consumer the first e-mail order confirmation. From then on, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to both Gites and the customer.
The purchase contract (i.e., the first e-mail order status message) is stored electronically on the server and made available to customers upon their written request.
For delivery, the customer chooses his/her address or another address. When a cash on delivery method of payment is chosen, the recipient is always the payer. The customer chooses the delivery method, optionally specifying notes in the “notes" part. The delivery company is GENERAL LOGISTICS SYSTEMS d.o.o. (hereinafter GLS d.o.o.). GLS d.o.o. reserves the right to appropriately verify the identity of the recipient (personal or other documents), thereby ensuring that the items are delivered to the right customer. In cases of cash on delivery method of payment, the customer pays for the ordered items in cash to GLS d.o.o.
Flinger online store offers the following methods of payment:
- cash on delivery to GLS d.o.o.,
- pro forma invoice payment to the company account,
- credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro)
For all purchases over 39,00 €, we offer free delivery within Slovenia.
Prices for international shipping (free of charge on orders over 99,00 €):
|CZ||The Czech Republik||5,67 €|
|SM||San Marino||7,74 €|
|UK||United Kingdom||7,12 €|
Upon delivery and payment, Gites issues an invoice in PDF format and sends it to the customer e-mail address. The invoice details the price and all costs associated with the purchase. The customer is obliged to check the accuracy of the information before placing an order.
- Gites may call the customer to his/her contact phone number to verify the information or to ensure the delivery accuracy.
- The exact same purchase process is equally valid for a legal person as is for a natural person. The legal person should additionally provide the company name and the company tax number. The same methods of payment apply.
The Right of the Consumer to Withdraw From the Contract
- In the case of distance contracts, the consumer is entitled, within 14 days, to undoubtedly announce to the company via e-mail (email@example.com) or through any other communication channel that he/she withdraws from the contract without having to give a reason for his decision.
- The consumer must return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the order cancellation notice to: Gites d.o.o., Senožeti 39, 4201 Zg. Besnica, Slovenia. The only cost for the consumer in this case are the return shipping costs.
- The consumer must return the goods to the seller undamaged and in unchanged quantity, unless the item is destroyed, defective, lost or its quantity reduced without the consumer being at fault.
- When returning the goods, the consumer should also send the invoice for the goods, personal data and the bank account number to which he/she wants to receive the returned payment to. Gites will refund the payment within 14 days upon receiving the returned goods.
- When withdrawing from a contract where a promotional code or a discount code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and will not be returned to the consumer. Gites will return only the amount actually paid by the consumer. Gites will issue a promotional code in the form of a new code.
Liability for Factual Defects
The seller is responsible for the factual defects that the goods had when the goods passed to the consumer, whether the seller was or was not aware of them. The seller is also responsible for those factual defects that occur after the goods have passed to the consumer and appear due to previously existing cause. A slight factual error is ignored.
Security and Data Protection
Gites uses the appropriate technological and organizational resources to protect the transmission and storage of personal data and payments.
Secure authorizations and credit card transactions are managed by the seller Gites and a payment gateway by Stripe. Credit card authorizations are made in real time with immediate bank information verification. The credit card information is not stored on the Gites server.
The order procurement is committed to permanently protecting all personal data. The data will exclusively be used for the purpose of sending informative material, offers, invoices, own research and analytics and other necessary communication. In no case will the consumer data be passed on to a third party.
Gites will only contact the user through the means of distance communication upon the consumer’s explicit consent. Advertising e-mails and / or SMS messages will contain the following:
- clear and unambiguous label that this is an advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be labeled as such.
The terms of participation will also be clearly specified:
- a transparent method to unsubscribe from receiving promotional messages,
- Gites will explicitly respect the consumer’s desire to stop receiving such advertisements.
The Flinger online store and all information contained therein, product images, graphics and video elements on the web site are protected and may not be reproduced or used without a prior written permission.
Limitation of Liability
Gites does its best to ensure the prompt and accurate information published on its web site. However, there can sometimes be an error. In such a case, Gites will notify the consumer of the changes and allow to withdraw from the contract or replace the items ordered.
Exclusion of Liability
Gites reserves the right to disable the web site or to disable access to the web site due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also implies disabling or impeding the use of the online store. In the event of technical problems on the web site, we reserve the right to cancel orders that were affected by the technical error. In case of cancelled orders, we will notify the consumers as soon as possible and inform them of the next steps. The consumer must provide adequate protection for the equipment (antivirus, etc.) before accessing and using the web site. The consumer must ensure the proper data security and confidentiality of the information used to log in to the web site (e-mail address, password).
Complaints and Disputes
Gites adheres to current European consumer protection law and does its best to fulfill the obligation to establish an effective complaint system and to provide a contact person the consumer can contact by phone or e-mail when a problem occurs.
The complaint is submitted via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint process is confidential. Gites will confirm within five business days that it has received the complaint, informing the consumer how long the complaint process will be, and will keep the consumer informed about the complaint process progress.
Gites is aware that an essential characteristic of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial settlement is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs involved in resolving the dispute itself. This is also a major obstacle to the consumer from bringing a dispute to a court. This is why Gites does its best to resolve any disputes by a mutual agreement.
In the case of judicial settlement, the competent court according to the consumer’s residence shall be responsible for the dispute.
Out-of-court Settlement of Consumer Disputes
In accordance with legal norms, we do not recognize any out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider as competent to resolve a consumer dispute that a consumer could initiate under the Out-of-Court Consumer Disputes Act. Gites, who as a provider of goods and services, provides online trade in Slovenia, publishes a link to online consumer dispute resolution platform on its web site. The platform is available to consumers at the link here.
The said settlement derives from the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act, Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.